Many leisure and tourist attractions are in their off season at the moment, busy getting ready for another busy season to begin. We thought this would be the perfect time to take a look at the top features our EPOS software can off leisure and tourist attractions across the UK.
- Ticketing – Our EPOS software integrates with Digitickets. This integration provides our clients with an online and onsite ticketing platform. Tickets purchased online can be redeemed at the till, these can include membership tickets, Gift Aid tickets or even tickets for events. When you set up events you can add multiple sessions which people can book into, you can put a maximum capacity on each session to make sure the events are not over booked.
- Gift Aid Integration – If you are a registered charity and offer Gift Aid, this can be setup on our EPOS software. You have the ability to mark certain products to prompt for Gift Aid. This will mean that when selected, the till user will be asked for the customers details to enable you to claim the Gift Aid on the product. You will never miss any information as the fields are mandatory to fill in, if Gift Aid has been selected.
- Postcode Lookup – The postcode lookup feature on the EPOS software will make sure that you have the correct address as well as reduce time spent at the till. By entering the postcode, the till software will fill in the rest of the fields with the correct address fields.
- Multi-Functional Software – Our EPOS software can not only be installed in your retail outlets, but your hospitality outlets as well. The software has a hospitality mode that can be installed in café’s, restaurants and food kiosks. Kitchen printing, table plans, product modifiers and cooking options are just some of the features of the hospitality mode that can be used. This will mean that your reporting is consolidated across all aspects of your company as you only need one software.
- Accounts Integration – Full integration with Sage 50, Sage 200, Pegasus Opera, Exchequer and Access Dimensions is completely supported. Find out more about the benefits of each integration.