Dashboard reporting enables system users the chance to view their reports from anywhere anytime. Say goodbye to the days of having to be in the office in front of a computer to check how your business is going, any device with a web browser will show you everything you need to know.
- Sales Summary – This report focuses on your EPOS sales across your stock, tills, users and branches. Run the report with the criteria you require to find out the information you desire.
- Product Sales – The product sales report will provide you with your best sellers, comparing across different date filters. You can run this report per year, week or day depending on what you need to view.
- Customers – View all of your customers details including address, and account details as well as their customer account balance.
- Transactions – A detailed transaction report can be run for a specific date range and can be filtered by till, date and branch.
- Loyalty – The loyalty report drills down into what your customers are purchasing over a period of time. You can also select a specific customer to view their exact product preferences so you can tailor your marketing more specifically.
Find out more about our Dashboards reporting by contacting us here.